- This event has passed.
RIT Security Print Technology Workshop
May 8, 2017 @ 8:00 am - May 10, 2017 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Click here to read full details: Packaging and Document Security Print Technology Workshop PDF
This three-day workshop brings together some of the leading experts in security printing, and others to help you learn to properly recognize security packaging features used in authentication.
The seminar provides a unique opportunity for security professionals responsible for specifying or procuring secure printed materials, to see the latest security printing technologies in action and to network with other professionals in the field from around the world.
- Acquire a detailed understanding of Secure Print, ISO Security Standards, and NASPO Security Printing Standards Requirements.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of various security inks, papers, OVD’s and specialized images.
- Analyze the different print processes, and learn which you should use to achieve your desired security result.
- Get up to speed on the best practices in the security print and packaging world.
Who Should Attend
- Check and Secure Document Printers
- Security Label and BP Printers
- Brand Owners
- Federal/State Government Agencies
- Forensic Document Examiners
- Issuers of negotiable and identity documents, including:
- gift certificates, event credentials, coupons, tax and postal stamps, transit tickets, pass tags, Rx’s, tamper-evident labels, etc.
The current schedule is to be announced. See last year’s schedule to get an idea of our typical offering: 2016 lineup
We are still confirming the instructors for the 2017 program. Previous speakers featured last year were:
- Rick Ward, NASPO INTERNATIONAL
- David Wicker, DSA and DSS Secure
- Mike Caffrey, Appvion
- Pamela Campbell, PPG Industries
- Tom Jay, SICPA
- Michael Banahan, OpSec Security
- Robert Sherwood, VeriTrack
- Allen Westerfield, Imaging Supplies Coalition
- Ryan Lang, New York State DMV
- Eastman Kodak Representative
- Brian Nicholas, Consultant
RIT has made arrangements for seminar attendees to reserve rooms at a special rate at the following nearby hotel; however, we suggest you make your reservations as soon as possible. A shuttle will be provided to take you to and from the hotel.
- Host hotel information coming soon
Online registration for this program is available below. For questions or additional information, please email Barbara Giordano or call her at 585-475-2687.